Non Resident Internet Savings
Why choose Non Resident Internet Savings
Service and Assistance
- Two valid ID's (at least 2 months before expiry date) of which one must be a passport. The other identification must also have a picture and have a signature. It can be a Driver License or the national identification.
- An employer's recommendation letter indicating the job title, yearly and/or monthly salary/ income and date of employment
- An official document stating the residential address. This can be e.g. an utility bill, a census registration indicating the residential address, tax income declaration forms or a bank statement.
- Proof of ownership of property in Aruba, if any, by means of a notary letter or a deed in which the bank can verify that you are the owner of the property.
- Source of Wealth must be declared
- Proof of income: Last two salary slips or pension statements or a work contract with proof of income over a period of 12 months or an income declaration from an internationally recognized accounting firm
- A rental agreement if applicable
- Proof of alimony if applicable
- If client is self-employed and the income is derived from the business, please provide financial statements or tax return of the business
- Two Bank Reference letters from two different financial institutions (bank, stock brokerage firm, etc.). The letter should: Be original and addressed to Aruba Bank N.V. or the applicant. Record the period of banking relationship. Dated and signed. Note: Record date of birth and country of birth. Record the principle residential address of the applicant. Record the total accounts held and the related average balance in digits
Contact our Contact Center at 527 7777 for more information.