Import Documentary Collections
Right for you if you want
Sight Draft and Acceptances
What you need to apply
Client assistance and service
- Facilitate your imports from different countries
- Ensure that what you order is what you get
- Enhance your international business reputation by complying with the payment terms
- Pay upon arrival of merchandise
- Option to pay later
Uses for documentary collections:
- To avoid down payments or advance payments
- To negotiate credit terms with a familiar or recurring supplier (acceptances)
- To simplify the process of buying goods from overseas
In case of a sight draft, the documents will be released to you against immediate payment from your account.
In case you have negotiated credit terms with your supplier you only need to sign a draft for formal acceptance and pay for the goods at a later date.
Account and service information are just a phone call away.
For information on an incoming collection, just call:
During business hours (8:00am to 4:30pm AST):
Aruba Bank Collection Department: (+297) 527-7860
For questions regarding the product features, please call:
Aruba Bank Corporate Customer Services or your Corporate Account Manager: (+297) 527-7774