The Aruba Bank App®
The Aruba Bank App® is specially designed for you, while you are on the go. Do your banking in less time and at your convenience.
The Aruba Bank App® provides a safe and secure way to access and manage your Aruba Bank accounts while using your smartphone or another mobile device.
Download The Aruba Bank App® from the app stores.
You must be enrolled in the new Aruba Bank Online® in order to be able to use the App.
Everyday banking on the goDo your day-to-day banking on the go, whenever and wherever you want with the Aruba Bank App®. Want to pay a person or company you haven't paid before? Just open the app to set up and make transfers. You can also check your balance and much more.
Get Aruba Bank User Name
In order to use the Aruba Bank App®, you must have an Aruba Bank account and be registered for Aruba Bank Online®.
Don't have an Aruba Bank account? Just complete the “New Customer” application.
Are you an existing customer and don't have access to Aruba Bank Online? Apply here.
Get the AppInstall the Aruba Bank App® from your mobile device’s app store. The Aruba Bank App® is available for iOS and Android platforms.
RegisterOnce you have downloaded the Aruba Bank App®, you must register your device. It’s easy to get registered and only takes a few minutes.
Aruba Bank App Features
- Approve transactions while on-the-go
- Check your account balance and transfer history
- Transfer between your own accounts
- Transfer to other accounts in Aruba
- Maintain your Address Book
- Find up-to-date exchange rates
- Submit a Travel Notice to ensure your card(s) can be used overseas during your travels.
- Generate secure codes to log in to Aruba Bank Online® or approve a transfer request in Aruba Bank Online®
You can now do even more of your everyday banking on your mobile device:
- An Aruba Bank Account
- Be enrolled for Aruba Bank Online®
- Have the Aruba Bank App® installed on your phone
Do you have questions?
Contact our Contact Center during office hours and extended hours at (297)527 7777.