The Aruba Bank App®
The Aruba Bank App® is especially designed for you, while you are on the go. Do your banking in less time and at your convenience.
The Aruba Bank App® provides a safe and secure way to access and manage your Aruba Bank accounts while using your smartphone or other mobile device.
Download The Aruba Bank App® from the app stores.
You must be enrolled to the new Aruba Bank Online® in order to be able to use the App.
Everyday banking on the go
Get Aruba Bank User Name
In order to use the Aruba Bank App®, you must have an Aruba Bank account and be registered for Aruba Bank Online®.
Get the App
Install the Aruba Bank App® from your mobile device’s app store.
The Aruba Bank App® is available for iOS and Android platforms.
Once you have downloaded the Aruba Bank App®, you must register your device.
It’s easy to get registered and only takes a few minutes.
You can now do even more of your everyday banking on your mobile device:
- Check your account balance and transfer history
- Transfer between your own accounts
- Transfer to other accounts in Aruba
- Maintain your Address Book
- Find the nearest ATM machine with our ATM locator
- Find up-to-date exchange rates
- Submit a Travel Notice to ensure your card(s) can be used overseas during your travels.
- Generate secure codes to login to Aruba Bank Online® or approve a transfer request in Aruba Bank Online®
- An Aruba Bank Account
- Be enrolled for Aruba Bank Online®
- Have the Aruba Bank App® installed to your phone