The Aruba Bank App®
The Aruba Bank App® is especially designed for you, while you are on the go. Do your banking in less time and at your convenience.
The Aruba Bank App® provides a safe and secure way to access and manage your Aruba Bank accounts while using your smartphone or other mobile device.
Download The Aruba Bank App® from the app stores.
You must be enrolled to the new Aruba Bank Online® in order to be able to use the App.
Everyday banking on the goDo your day-to-day banking on the go, whenever and wherever you want with the Aruba Bank App®. Want to pay a person or company you haven't paid before? Just open the app to set up and make transfers. You can also check your balance and much more.
Get Aruba Bank User Name
In order to use the Aruba Bank App®, you must have an Aruba Bank account and be registered for Aruba Bank Online®.
Don't have an Aruba Bank account? Just complete the “New Customer” application. Are you an existing customer and don't have access to Aruba Bank Online? Apply here.
Get the App
Install the Aruba Bank App® from your mobile device’s app store. The Aruba Bank App® is available for iOS and Android platforms.
Once you have downloaded the Aruba Bank App®, you must register your device. It’s easy to get registered and only takes a few minutes.
How to activate your Aruba Bank App Request Login Tool - QR code
Aruba Bank App Features
- Check your account balance and transfer history
- Transfer between your own accounts
- Transfer to other accounts in Aruba
- Maintain your Address Book
- Find the nearest ATM machine with our ATM locator
- Find up-to-date exchange rates
- Submit a Travel Notice to ensure your card(s) can be used overseas during your travels.
- Generate secure codes to login to Aruba Bank Online® or approve a transfer request in Aruba Bank Online®
You can now do even more of your everyday banking on your mobile device:
- An Aruba Bank Account
- Be enrolled for Aruba Bank Online®
- Have the Aruba Bank App® installed to your phone