My Credit Card
"My Credit Card" is Aruba Bank’s free 24/7 online service to view up-to-the-minute credit card transactions, receive e-mail alerts and access your monthly statement online; anytime, anywhere!
Already enrolled or do you still need to register? Go to “My Credit Card” and register to get online access to your credit card statement.
Manage your Credit Card anytime, anywhere
How to enroll
Cardholder Service and Assistance
Your credit card payment summary – stay on top of your credit card payments
- Payment due date
- Amount of previous payments
- Date of previous payments
Your credit card account summary – your card status
- View your current balance
- Check your available credit
- Access previous statements up to 24 months ago
- Find transactions up to 24 months ago and produce reports
- Set email alerts to track your credit card activity
To enroll in this service, you must provide the requested information about your credit card account. Read the Users’ guide on "How to enroll in “My Credit Card". The cardholder and co-cardholder can enroll in "My Credit Card" with their own username and password.
Please follow the steps below to enroll:
1. Go to “My Credit Card” (This link directs you to the eZcard website where you can safely enroll)
2. Below the heading at the right side of the page “Don't have an account"? Click on the link “Enroll Now!” and follow these steps:
- Enter your 16 digit credit card number (no dashes or spaces). Click on "Begin Enrollment".
- Enter the name on the card in CAPITAL LETTERS (as it appears on the card).
- Enter the card expiration date
- Enter 4 zeroes (0000) in the Social Security Number field.
- Enter 5 zeroes (00000) in the ZIP code field.
- Enter your Mother's Maiden Name in CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Enter Birth Date
- Click on "Next"
3. After enrolling you will need to choose a User Id and password to use each time you log in and you will need to enter a valid email address.
4. After you clicked on "Enroll Now', you are required to set-up your security questions and answers.
Follow the instructions on your screen
Click on "Finish"
Download the instructions
How it works
- Each time you log in after the initial setup, you will need to enter your User ID.
- You will then see a screen where you will enter your password.
- You may also be asked a challenge question based on the computer that you are using to access your Online Account.
We offer service and assistance in line with your needs.
You can access your accounts and make transfers any time using Aruba Bank Online® or Aruba Bank App®. Our service representatives are available to answer your questions over the phone or by online chat.
During business hours:
Aruba Bank Contact Center: (+297) 5277777
Online chat: (+297) 5927777
Customer Service 24/7:
- Text Banking
- Aruba Bank Online®
- Aruba Bank App®
Go Paperless today! – register and receive only digital credit card statements
Go green and cut down on paper clutter by tracking your credit card statements online. When you log in on “My Credit Card”, you can choose to opt-out of receiving paper copies of your credit card statements and instead download them online
Follow these easy steps:
Choose the option “Paperless”
- To confirm your option for paperless, click on "Start Verification", read and confirm that you have read and agree to the agreement set forth.
- Click on ”Start verification".
- Copy validation code in the PDF. Document provided
- Enter verification code in the open box
- Click on “Agree and Verify”
- An e-¬mail confirmation will be sent to your e-¬mail address. Once you receive this e-¬mail, you will be paperless. Thank you for preserving our environment.
Set email alerts to keep track of your credit card activity:
When you log in on “My Credit Card”, you have the option to set alerts. Alerts are a convenient way to track important credit card activity via email. When you are enrolled in “My Credit Card”, there are two types of alerts that will help you keep up-to-date.
These alerts notify you of important account activity, such as low balance, when a payment is due, or when your credit card is used. You can manage these alerts and select where you would like an email notification delivered.
These alerts are predefined by Aruba Bank, do not require any setup, and are automatically delivered to your primary e-mail address. For your convenience, you can opt-out of these alerts.
Manage your email alerts in “My Credit Card”: