Credit Card Services
How to manage
How to enroll?
How it works
Cardholder Service and Assistance
Manage your credit card anywhere anytimeViewing, managing, and printing your credit card information has never been this easy. With “Credit Card Online” you can easily access your credit card information.
Your credit card payment summary – stay on top of your credit card payments
Your credit card account summary – your card status
Already enrolled? Go to My Credit Card Online
To enroll in this service, you must provide the requested information about your credit card account. The cardholder and the co-cardholder can enroll on "My Credit Card Online" with their own username and password. Read the Users’ guide on "How to enroll to My Credit Card Online".
Please follow the steps below to enroll:
1. Click on the link: Click here to go directly to enter “My Credit Card Online”
2. Below the heading on the right side of the page "Don't have an account?"
Click on the link “Enroll Now!” and follow these steps:
3. After enrolling you will need to choose a user-id and password to use each time you log in and you will need to enter a valid email address.
4. After you have clicked on "Enroll Now", you are required to set-up your security questions and answers.
Follow the instructions on your screen.
Click on "Finish"
- Each time you log in after the initial setup, you will need to enter your User ID.
- You will then see a screen where you will enter your password.
- You may also be asked a challenge questions based on the computer that you are using to access your Online Account.
Easy access to account and service information. We are just one phone call away.
During business hours
Aruba Bank Contact Center: (+297) 527-7777
Customer Service 24/7:
Go Paperless today - Register and receive only digital credit card statements
Go green and cut down on paper clutter by tracking your credit card statements online. When you log in on “My Credit Card Online”, you can choose to opt-out of receiving paper copies of your credit card statements and download them online.
Follow these easy steps:
1. Log on to my “My Credit Card Online”.
2. Click on “Statements” in the blue menu bar on your left.
3. Click on “Delivery Options”.
4. Choose the option “Paperless”.
5. To confirm your option, click on “Legal Agreement” and read confirming that you have read and agree to the terms and conditions set forth.
6. Click on “I agree” to confirm.
An e-mail confirmation will be sent to your e-mail address. Once you receive this e-mail, you will be paperless. Thank you for preserving our environment.
Follow these quick and easy steps and go paperless today!
Set email alerts to keep track of your credit card activity:
When you log in on “My Credit Card Online”, you have the option to set alerts.
Alerts are a convenient way to track important credit card activity via email. When you are enrolled in “My Credit Card Online”, there are two types of alerts that will help you keep up-to-date.
These alerts notify you of important account activity, such as low balance or when a payment is due, or when your credit card is used. You can manage these alerts and select where you would like an email notification delivered.
These alerts are predefined by Aruba Bank, do not require any set-up, and are automatically delivered to your primary email address. For your convenience, you can opt-out of these alerts.
Manage your e-mail alerts in “ My credit Card Online”:
1. Log on to my “My Credit Card Online".
2. Click on “Alerts” in the blue menu bar on your left.
3. Choose to set or manage your alerts.