The bank will have dedicated services from 8:00 a.m.- 9:00 a.m., during the first week of each month, only for pensioners (60+).
The bank confirms that a range of social distancing measures is in place at all of our branches. These include two-meter floor markers, limiting the number of customers in branches at any one time, and installed Plexiglass screens at the tellers and client-facing areas.
Available services at our branches
- Withdrawals: via ATM’s.
- Customers with deposits > AWG 10,000 and coin deposits can use the Deposit-on-the-go service located at our Hato Branch. The service is available between 8:00 am and 3:00 pm, or via appointment at 527-7930, 527-7984 or Moneycenter@arubabank.com
- Change of denomination, appointments can be made between 8:00 am and 3:00 pm, at 527-7930, 527-7984 or via Moneycenter@arubabank.com from 8:00 am
- Pick up of ABO token: by appointment between 8:00 am and 3:00 pm via Corporate.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Customers who need to make deposits greater than AWG.10,000, or deposit coins, are now able to do so via the Deposit-on-the-go! the facility at Hato.
- Outdoor signage has been provided for guidance (follow the red arrows). Parking spaces are available in front of the Deposit-on-the-go facility.
- For the safety of our customers, the area is monitored by security cameras 24/7. Bags are available for deposit, and must have the name/last name, total amount of deposit and account number of the customer. The location is open between 8:00 am and 3:00 pm, customers may also make appointments between 8:00 am and 3:00 pm, at 527-7930, 527-7984 or via an email to Moneycenter@arubabank.com
- Withdrawals > AWG 4,000. (All other withdrawals to take place via the ATM)
- Deposits > AWG 10,000 via Deposit-on-the-go. (All other deposits to take place via Smart Deposit Machine)
- Third party payments: Via Aruba Bank Online/ABO, Aruba Bank App or Customer Service Kiosk (Kiosk available at Camacuri and San Nicolas from 7:00 AM until 10:00 PM)
- Utility bill payments: Via Aruba Bank Online/ABO, Aruba Bank App or Smart Deposit Machine (Smart Deposit Machine available at Camacuri, San Nicolas and Paseo Herencia from 7:00 AM until 10:00 PM)
- SWIFT transfers: Aruba Bank Online/ABO, Customer Service Kiosk (Kiosk available at Camacuri and San Nicolas from 7:00 AM until 10:00 PM)
- Change for corporate clients: sent request through email to Moneycenter@arubabank.com
- Account opening for customers
- Loan requests
- Address/ email/ telephone change
- Balance inquiry: Contact Center at 527-7777, Aruba Bank Online, Aruba Bank App, Text Banking
- Overdraft facility: Customer Service Kiosk (Kiosk available at Camacuri and San Nicolas from 7:00 AM until 10:00 PM)
- Request for new ATM card: Contact Center at 527-7777. Card will be delivered through courier
- Request for pin code MasterCard Debit with Maestro: Contact Center at 527-7777. The card will be delivered through courier
- Lost or stolen cards: Contact Center at 527-7777
- Text Banking request: Via Contact Center at 527-7777 or Customer Service Kiosk (Kiosk available at Camacuri and San Nicolas from 7:00 AM until 10:00 PM)
Pick up of ABO tokens: Camacuri Branch
We provide Insurance Services at our Camacuri Branch during office hours.
TipSign up for Aruba Bank App® and get updates on your account balance from the comfort of your home or while on-the-go.
Do you have questions?
Call our Contact Center during office hours and extended hours at (+297)527 7777.