Every penny counts towards a brighter futureUse your Aruba Bank Debit or Credit Mastercard from December 8th, 2020 to January 30th, 2021 and you are supporting our initiative to give back to the community. Aruba Bank is joining Red Cross Aruba to assist the community and the people who are facing emergencies during this hard time.
How does it work?
Each time you use your Aruba Bank Debit or Credit Mastercard on a POS machine or you make an online transaction, Aruba Bank will donate $0.01 to Red Cross Aruba.
Aruba Bank donates 1 penny each time you use your card.
Not an Aruba Bank customer yet?Superior experience and benefits with our Aruba Bank Debit Cards.
Apply now to become an Aruba Bank customer, and start experiencing the many benefits of our Debit Card.
Frequently asked questions1. How can I participate in this initiative?
Each time you use your Aruba Bank Mastercard on a POS terminal or online transaction, Aruba Bank will donate $0.01 USD to Red Cross Aruba. Make every penny count!
2. What is the validity of the campaign? Or From what date can I start donating?
December 8th, 2020 to January 30th, 2021
3. Is there a minimum transaction amount for the donation to be applicable?
No, Aruba Bank will donate $0.01 USD for every online or POS transaction made by cardholders to Aruba’s Red Cross for a total donation of $50,000 USD
4. Does the mechanic apply to any purchase made at any commercial establishment (merchant)?
Yes, each time you use your Aruba Bank Mastercard on a POS machine or online transaction
5. Applies to credit cards and debit cards?
Applicable for all Aruba Bank Mastercard: debit and credit cards
6. How long will it take for my donation to be reflected?
By the end of the campaign period, Aruba Bank and Mastercard will calculate the total number of transactions executed during the campaign and will sum up the total donation to be made to Aruba´s Red Cross with a donation limit of $50,000 USD
7. How much money is donated per transaction?
Aruba Bank will donate $0.01 for every online or POS transaction made by cardholders to Aruba’s Red Cross for a total donation of $50,000
8. Can I donate additional money to the Red Cross?
For additional contributions, please visit the Aruba Red Cross webpage.
9. How can I know the progress of the total donation made to the Aruba Red Cross?
The total amount to be donated will be communicated to all Aruba Bank cardholders at the end of the campaign.