Aruba Bank announces its Calendar Photography Contest 2022In preparation for our 2023 Calendar
Aruba Bank N.V. on Fri, 13 May 2022 15:29:58 GMTLast year we introduced our first calendar contest in search of raw undiscovered talents hidden amongst our local photographers. Because it was a big success, we wish to continue with this contest.
The aim of the contest is to showcase the natural beauty of Aruba from different perspectives and to give the opportunity to all photographers to display their work in the bank’s annual calendar 2023.
Judges will select twelve (12) images, which will be featured in Aruba Bank’s calendar for the year 2023, along with the name of the Photographer. Winners will be notified via email.
To participate in the photography campaign, you must adhere to the following:
- All entries must be submitted by May 29th, 2022, via firstname.lastname@example.org
- All photos must be original and have been taken by non-professional photographers: defined as persons who receive no income from photography-related fields.
- Each contestant may enter three (3) images. Selected photos will be limited to one per contestant.
- Digital Picture: JPEG format at 1920 pixels along the longest dimension. Max 6MB. No filters are allowed.
- All photos must be showcasing our island. A written description of the location and some comments from the photographer will be required for each entry.
- No faces are allowed in the pictures.
- Entrants under 18 years must include the authorization of a parent or guardian.
- All submitted photograph(s) become the property of Aruba Bank and the photographer automatically agrees to give Aruba Bank the right to use the photos as it deems suitable.
- All participants will receive a token of appreciation for their efforts, creativity, and great eye!