When a merchant compromise happens, Aruba Bank receives information from multiple outside sources. Due to the sensitivity of information, we are unable to provide the name of the merchant or where the compromise has occurred.
How we protect you
- Our cybersecurity team delivers comprehensive security 24/7
- We continuously monitor your transactions for suspicious activity
- We alert you to potential fraud through Aruba Bank mobile app, email, or phone
- We develop resources Aruba Bank Safe Banking that empowers you to help protect yourself against fraud and scams
What you need to know
- If there’s a merchant compromise potentially impacting your account, we may issue a new card to you if your account information has been compromised
- Activate your new card by following the instructions on the card’s sticker
- Destroy your old card (you can keep your current PIN when you use your new card)
- Be sure to update any card information associated with recurring payments, stores, or services and in your digital wallet
- Suspect a charge on your account is fraud? Call our Contact Center immediately via Phone: +297-527-7777 WhatsApp: +297-592-7777 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For your peace of mind
Is it safe to use my new card?
Yes. We're replacing your card as a safety measure to help ensure that your account information is protected. The new card has a new account number. Please activate your new card and continue to use it as you normally would.
What if I think my credit or debit card is being used by an unauthorized source?
- Review your recent transactions and ensure they are all yours. Sometimes a single unauthorized charge may be an error and can be resolved quickly by contacting the merchant.
- If you see transactions you don’t recognize, Call our Contact Center immediately via phone: +297-527-7777, WhatsApp: +297-592-7777 or via email: email@example.com
What are the impacts to my Online Banking experiences?
When you’re notified that a new credit or debit card is on the way, your new credit card account information may be unavailable for up to one business day. Once the transition from the old account number to the new account number is completed, all functionalities will be available on your new card. The last four digits of your account will change to the last four digits of the new account. The online version of your statement will show the new account number.